A place to meet with friends, make new ones and talk about whatever comes to mind.

July 17, 2010

Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog. I’m delighted that you’re here. I hope we make this into a space where we can talk, share, argue vehemently and passionately and abuse the cap lock key until our fingers are hoarse. For what I value the most with regards to discourse among thinking individuals – and what I hope to encourage on this blog – is intellectual honesty. I don’t do politically correct. Facts will be allowed to speak for themselves here.


I’m planning to focus on three main topics. Foremost, American politics and economics. Second, cafés. The nexus? There are few things I enjoy more than sitting over a cup of coffee with a friend while we jot down the solutions to all the world’s problems on the paper napkin. Wait, there is something I enjoy more – sipping my coffee and glancing out the window of the café or the terrace to watch the world go by. That brings me to my third topic – style. On Fridays I will feature a post about fashion, art, interiors or architecture, some eye candy to start the weekend.


There will be the occasional book review. I’m a bookworm and I love to share my finds.


So please pour yourself some of whatever makes you happy, pull up a chair and join the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment